Monday, October 1, 2007

Question: What do Flat Stanley and Keith Richards Have In Common?

... they both had an incident with a coconut tree!
Flat Stanley was last seen on the Island of Hawaii in the town of Hawi. Here he is visiting his buddy Gabriel who showed him around town. Hang Loose Stanley!

FS loves the beatiful fragrances of the islands as well as the flowers. Someone was getting creative with a coconut.FS getting a look at a real coconut tree.
Oh No! I think Stanley got too close to the tree!!
Is this the end of Flat Stanley? Time will tell! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.